Kiwi businesses now use many communication platforms to reach out to their customers, some of which have been around longer than others, like email. So does email still work as an effective marketing tool?
According to Hubspot, 79% of marketers list email marketing in their top 3 most effective marketing tools. Email marketing is still very powerful. And it’s important that brands select an efficient email marketing service.
Why is email marketing still important?
There are many reasons as to why efficient email marketing is important.
- Cost-effective – They help you cut down costs. Mean isn’t it? If done right, a small amount of inexpensive resources could make a difference.
- Measurable data – It’s also easier to measure the results of email marketing campaigns because they’re largely based on data.
- Increase in sales – Emails that are personally addressed to your recipients are quite effective in increasing sales. So you get a lot out of very little effort. Good as gold!
- Enhanced brand reputation – Good email marketing follows ethics and best practices, which will have a positive impact on your brand’s reputation.
- Achieve marketing goals – When combined, all of the above benefits help you stand out from the competition and achieve your marketing goals.
How to do email marketing efficiently?
There are many choice ways to improve your email marketing campaign.
- Personalising emails – Emails that are personally addressed to their recipients.
- Segmenting your email list – Separating your recipients into smaller groups to personalise your emails further.
- Optimising send times – Timing emails with the help of data to match your recipients’ lifestyles and schedules.
- Optimising campaigns for mobile – Designing emails to be attractive and user-friendly when opened on mobile devices. Using attractive Eflyer designs – Eflyers are basically digital flyers – can also make your emails look great!
- Cleaning your email list regularly – Removing recipients who are not interested in your emails.
- Doing A/B testing – Comparing different versions of an email to find out which one has the biggest impact.
- Writing good subjects and call-to-actions – Including subjects, buttons, and links that tempt people to click on them.
- Analysing campaign data – Generate reports and analyse them to identify good practices and do better next time.
- Automating your emails – You can also use tools like Mailchimp email marketing services to automate your email campaigns.
The bottom line is, you simply never stop learning and adapting. Communication tools and techniques are constantly evolving. To thrive as a brand, it’s necessary to evolve along with them.
Don’t worry about your next campaign. We’ve got you!
If you are feeling a bit knackered after reading these strategies, we understand.
You probably already have your hands full, handling your core business. Finding time to do marketing might be a challenge right now. If so, it might be time to get the help of an email marketing support assistant.
We’ve got experts who can help. Their goal is to understand your business inside out, and create email marketing services based on efficient strategies that work just for you. We’re among the top email marketing service providers in NZ.
So don’t hesitate to reach out. We offer NZ’s best email marketing packages, created to fit a number of different requirements. If you hurry you can get 50% off on all our services.
That’s not all, we can also handle your business’s all admin tasks, Digital Marketing,IT requirements, and many more! We’ve got an E-book on just how many tasks you can delegate to our virtual assistants. Drop your email and we’ll forward it to you!