With the rise of digital services, virtual assistants have become essential in today’s business world. VA may be the perfect answer if you are overloaded with managing daily duties using cutting-edge technology.
By hiring a VA instead of a full-time employee, businesses can utilise their time effectively on more vital activities. They have a good track record of handling your tasks efficiently. Especially for small businesses, this is a wise decision. Therefore, small business owners must consider hiring a virtual assistant to save time and money.
VA rates NZ are essential as they can impact the decision to hire a VA. As a result, in this blog post, we will talk about VA rates in 2023 as well as VA pricing packages.
Outsourced virtual assistant/admin
An outsourced virtual assistant is responsible for conducting the day-to-day administration tasks on behalf of companies.
This employee works remotely, using upgraded technologies.
If you are willing to hire a virtual admin from an outsourced service, it has several benefits.
- The company does not need to invest in office equipment and infrastructure.
- There is no need to pay additional benefits such as health insurance and retirement plans.
- There is no need to incur recruitment costs, payroll taxes and new hire training costs.
- They are hired on a contract basis. It allows them to pay only for the services the company requires, providing cost-control benefits. This is more favourable for controlling the company’s costs.
The cost is the most critical determinant of selecting a virtual outsourcing assistant or an in-house employee. Therefore, knowing the virtual assistant rates for 2023 helps consider this decision.
Virtual assistant packages in New Zealand start from $25 an hour. Keep in mind that VA rates NZ vary on working hours, workload, and experience. Furthermore, the nature and frequency of the tasks assigned to the VA are the factors that determine virtual assistant pricing.
Most VA services in New Zealand tend to offer customised monthly packages.
Smartstaff is a trustworthy VA service in New Zealand. Our monthly virtual assistant pricing packages begin at $360 per month. Smartstaff’s virtual administrative assistant services cover a wide range of options, including
- Administrative assistants
- Personal assistants
- Social media and digital marketing
- Reporting and documentation
- Planning meetings and events
- Graphic designing and video editing
- Corporate assistance
- Client care + Customer service
Smartstaff can help you with all admin tasks and provide affordable and customised monthly service packages with reasonable hourly rates.
How to choose and hire the right outsourced virtual assistant for your needs
Choosing and hiring an outsourced VA is a complex task. But you must follow a specific process to hire a virtual assistant for your company.
- Identify the job brief and scope that you are willing to assign.
- Select the budget you can allocate for hiring a VA.
- Look for an affordable and reputable outsourcing company that provides a reliable service.
- Narrow down the candidates based on the job brief and budget
- Evaluate the shortlisted candidates and choose the best-fit VA for the job.
- Interview, recruit and assign the workload for selected VA.
The smart staff as a VA services NZ
Smartstaff is a reliable outsourced Virtual Assistant service with competent, well-qualified team members. Our team members are always dedicated to providing a reliable service that meets clients’ requirements. If you are looking to hire a virtual admin, Smartstaff is the perfect solution for you.
Virtual Admin can help you with daily business tasks in an effective manner. Choosing a VA monthly package is beneficial for planning the company budget and workload. It helps to make the majority of time-consuming tasks more time efficient. Smartstaff is the best partner for hiring a virtual assistant for your company.